Your health and safety are our top priority
We are currently closed. When we reopen, we will operate in compliance with the Santa Clara County Mandatory Directive for Personal Care Services
We operate in compliance with the guidelines in the County of Santa Clara’s July 7 Mandatory Directive for Personal Care Services.
These guidelines address:
- Social distancing, signage, face covering, and density limitation requirements.
- Reservation, check-in, and recordkeeping procedures.
- Measures to enforce social distancing and provide protective equipment.
- Sanitation measures to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
- Services near the face and neck that would lead to the client removing or adjusting a face covering will not be provided.
- Other requirements, such as: physical barriers where feasible, outdoor air exchange, no dual services, additional cleaning and social distancing for double bookings, prohibition of test and sample products, not allowing clients to touch nail polish display, and requiring all tenants and lessees too undertake these guidelines.
In addition, at The Nail Bar goes above and beyond to ensure your health and safety:
- We use new disposable tools and sterilize all non-disposables before and after each customer.
- All technicians use nitrile gloves.
- We use plastic liners on our spa chairs.
- We completely disinfect all stations before and after each use with EPA approved, hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We spend 1-2 hours deep cleaning the spa each night.
- Our salon uses a medical-grade air purification system.
- We use safe, non-toxic products.
We are so grateful for the outpouring of love and support from our clients and community over the past few months, and we wish you peace and good health during this time.